Wednesday, January 17, 2018

BY THE LETTER..........Easy great gift idea


So as I was walking through Hobby Lobby last week and came across these amazing metal letters on sale, as alot of my followers know I love finding projects outside the scrapbook isle of shops and coming up with amazing gifts for friends and family members. So I thought about how I could transform these letters in a quick easy way that would be fun to give to my friends on their birthday.....and this is what I came up with!







PRODUCTS NEEDED

Ranger Alcohol Inks in Mermaid, Honeycomb, Teakwood, Poppyfield, and Botanical
E6000 Adhesive
metal and fabric decorations


So one of the things I loved about these Letters that they can sit on a table or shelf  or you could hang them on the wall. I only inked the top and left the sides the amazing silver color to make the top stand out. On the L, J and T I found these beautiful metal decorations at Hobby Lobby and for the K who is for my friend Kaydee I found this stunning Paris inspired decoration at JoAnn's  because she loves anything and everything Paris! The others have beautiful fabric flowers on it that I had in my stash. 
I am looking forward to go to some junk shops and garage sales to find old jewelry pieces to make Letters for the rest of my friends!

Happy Crafting Everyone
Leanne



No comments:

Post a Comment