Friday, December 22, 2017

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL TAG



My next tag was inspired by a little red bird I saw the other day in a tree outside my house, this time of the year the male cardinal is at his brightest color red.


For this tag I started with another chip board tag and using Distress ink in Festive Berries I inked the tag. Then I took bright gold acrylic paint and using a bristled paint brush I stippled the top of the tag then let it dry completely.
Next I printed the cardinal image from Gecko Galz "Winters Garden" and place in the center of a gold foil doillie and adhere to the center of the tag. then I placed 3 fabric flowers by paper studio along the bottom of the image. next adhere some red ribbon along the bottom of the tag and stamp your sentiment (I used Fiskers sentiment stamps) and ink with your festive Berries ink and Vintage photo distress ink. Next add a red bow by paper studios and finish by tying a second piece of ribbon through the hole.





A little touch of paint is the perfect way to add a little texture to a project!
Happy Crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment