Saturday, December 23, 2017

IT'S THE SIMPLE THINGS TAG


For my next tag I was inspired by some silver trim I found at one of my outings at Antique weekend and I felt like It needed to be a classy chic looking tag.




I started with another large chip board tag and covered with glitter card stock by Recollections and inked the edges with Distress ink in Festive Berries. Next I printed the mod girl image from Gecko Galz "Christmas ladies" collage sheet and glued it to the center of the tag. Next Using double side adhesive tape above the photo and bellow the image I adhered my sequin trim. On the bottom trim I placed a silver mini bow that I received on a small box. Then using the red stamp and my Fiskers sentiment stamp set I stamped the sentiment on card stock and cut it out and inked the edges with Vintage photo destress ink and place in the upper corner of the tag. Taking a silver Viva Pearl Pen I added pearls along the side of the image and on some of the points of the starburst design.
Finish with a piece of black ribbon through the hole.



These tags make wonderful Christmas ornaments if you design both the front and back.
Have a happy Christmas
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment