Wednesday, February 8, 2017

LIVE LOVE LAUGH....Alter it Wednesday


Good morning my Paper Crafting Peeps!

So starting this month I am starting my Alter it Wednesday each month and this month I had fun creating these adorable shrines for my craft studio.


So I was inspired by these little wooden shrine pieces I got at Michaels and started out by white washing the wood with watered down white chalk paint. The using scotch quick dry liquid adhesive I adhered the canvas fabric background and inked the edges with Ranger Distress ink in "Vintage Photo" also ink the edges of the wood stand giving it a distressed look.

The lady images are from Gecko Galz so you print the images to 4.5" then cut them out and ink their edges. The peach doilies are from Recollections at Michaels as are the flowers. 
The Live, Love and Laugh digital stamps are from Gecko Galz as a giveaway just for my followers and are ready for you the grab below print them  then ink them with your brown ink and cut out.
then layer onto your shrine and finish off with Chrome color pearl pen by Viva and strip of sequined trim.

So I hope you will go out and create your own inspiring shrines.
Happy Crafting
Leanne









This project has been entered in the 
Anything Goes, #23 February Challenge
with

3 comments:

  1. I adore these! Thanks for the instructions and big thanks for the digi stamps. I'd love to know what GG collage sheet the gals came from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous shines, Leanne! Thanks for the free stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and such fun! Please link to our challenge in order to be eligible to win! Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media, Anything Goes, #23 February Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

    ReplyDelete