Thursday, October 15, 2015

OCTOBER COLOR CHALLENGE.....This is Halloween


OCTOBER COLOR CHALLENGE

So for this month I chose some colors that are inspired by Halloween! I cannot wait to see what everyone does with these colors.
The rules are anything goes but you must use at least 2 of the colors shown below in your design.





Then go to the Fripperies and butterflies facebook page by November 14th and post your design and on November 15th we will announce the winner right here!
The winner not only wins a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz but also an amazing prize pack from one of my favorite companies!
Have fun everyone and good luck!
just remember to post your sample at:




For my design I used the  amazing green and orange color to create this card, but went on to add the back and the light copper color as well.


WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER

The winner of our September Color Challenge is KIM who created this amazing altered art warrior


Kim you have won a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz just go to their Etsy shop pick out what you would like and email your list to geckogalz2014@gmail.com and for the second part of your prize pack a gift from one of my favorite shops just email me at fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com and I will send it right over!
Congrats for your win and thank you to everyone who joined our challenge.






3 comments: