Tuesday, October 20, 2015

AUTUMN COLORS WITH GECKO GALZ

This month I worked with all the new products from Gecko Galz to create some fun amazing cards. I fell in love with the collage set "Fall into Nature". Below are some of the cards I made this month.


FALLS LITTLE BIRD CARD

To create this card I used the following products
Gecko Galz Fall into Nature collage set
EK Success alphabet stamps
Corigated paper by Canvas Corp
Gold Paint
Pre made burlap bows by Paper Studio
Burlap square
print paper by Paper Studio
Antique pearl button from my stash


BON VOYAGE CARD

Products used for this card are
Gecko Galz Vintage Treasures Stamp Set
Print paper by Paper Studio
news print flowers by Spare Parts
Viva pearl pen in ivory
Vintage Photo & Raspberry ink by ranger
Scallop card by Yours Truly
Tag by 7 gypsies
Miss you stamp by
Bow from my stash


SO GRATEFUL CARD

Products used for this card
Gecko Galz Fall Into Nature
print paper by Paper Syudios
print strip by Canvas Corp
Stamp by Stampin' Up
mini leaves by Joanne's
Photo Overlay by Vintologie
Distress ink by Ranger in Gathered Twig
Burlap Bow by spare parts

Thank you for checking out my samples please join me on October 29th for the Gecko Galz Blog Hop!


1 comment: