Thursday, August 6, 2015

WONDERFUL CARDS WITH GECKO GALZ

This month I had an absolute wonderful time working with the Gecko Galz products and came up with some fun cards that I would like to share with you.


NOT MY CIRCUS CARD

for this card  I worked with
Gecko Galz Life is a Circus Collage Set
Graphics 45 paper
Canvas Corp Paper
Distress Ink in Festive Berries & Black soot
Corigated Card stock by Canvas Corp
Red Ribbon from Hobby Lobby


SWEET OPHILIA CARD

Gecko Galz Ophilia Collage set
Graphics 45 paper
Paper Company Paper
Flowers by Spare Parts
Ribbon From Hobby Lobby
Viva Pearl Pen in white
Distress ink in Black Soot


So as a FREE gift for visiting my post today Gecko Galz has donated this amazing digital stamp!
Have fun with it
 Leanne Seed


4 comments:

  1. LOVE your Not My Circus banner, Leanne! Totally my life today. Thanks for the sweet stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Thank you for the free stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab projects, Leanne! The first cracks me up and the second is gorgeous. Love the stamp. thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the elephant card -- it is so classic. thanks for the freebie! xo

    ReplyDelete