Monday, April 6, 2015

APRIL DESIGN CHALLENGE....Pretty Little Butterfly

Hello everyone!

This month has started with a crazy bang with my computer deciding it would rather live a life of a rock rather than a laptop! With that said I apologize for how late the challenge is this month....so without further ado here is this months challenge. So this month I was inspired by all the butterflies that I have seen in my garden this spring and found this wonderful butterfly to inspire you. So I ask that you use this butterfly somewhere in your design and then upload an image of your project to the Fripperies and butterflies face book page at https://www.facebook.com/fripperiesandbutterflies?ref=hl . Then on May 1st I will announce the winner of the challenge here and on my facebook page.
The winner will get a $15 shopping spree with Gecko Galz and a prize from another one of my favorite amazing vendors. Good luck everyone!



Now to announce the winner of the March challenge, I am pleased to say it is ANNE MILLS with here stunning card. Thanks to everyone who took part.



Good luck to everyone and I cannot wait to see what you design this month!
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for picking my card.It was such a lovely image.Love the colour of the butterfly for the new challenge hope to enter again.x

    ReplyDelete