Tuesday, January 20, 2015

HAVE A FAIRY MERRY DAY......Card Class for Gecko Galz Retreat

So this year I am teaching again at the Gecko Galz Retreat and this year the theme was Fairies so I could not help myself in doing  a card class inspired by the magical little folk. I wanted to do cards that show alternative ways to dye fabric and had a blast coming up with them and wanted to share them with everyone. If you have never been to a scrapbook retreat I highly advise you go to one some day they are a blast! Gecko Galz retreat is an event and combines amazing classes (Heather Hudson is teaching this year as well) crafting, games, and lots and lots of goodies they give away!
Just check out all the information regarding their retreat at their blog site 
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2014/10/come-join-us-at-our-annual-scrapbook.html

Hope you enjoy the cards






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! I love the images and ribbons! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea DT Host Inspirational #203

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just gorgeous, LeeAnne! I sure wish I could join you in the retreat. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful designs on your cards! Thank you for joining the Red Rubber Inspirationals Birthday Bash Challenge! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete