Thursday, October 16, 2014

ZOMBIES AMONG US.....Card Number 4

So with the fascination with Zombies in full force I could not pass up the opportunity to do my own version of a zombie card. So for this little spooky card I started with my cream color base and layered on some amazing papers from my stash as well as a strip of brown card stock that I tore the edges and inked with gold radiant rain inks by Luminarts then I cut out the image of the victorian girl from Gecko Galz Vintage Portraits and adhered to the left side of the card. I stamped my Halloween sentiment by Studio 112 on cream cardstock and inked the edges to give a vintage feel. Next using my cream pearl pen by Viva I added pearls around the portrait. Now for something fun I took cheese cloth I got at the 99 cents store (In the kitchen area) and created a fun ribbon I tied around the left side!
To finish I took my pebbles chalks and darkened her eyes!
Happy Haunting
Leanne




1 comment: