Saturday, October 11, 2014

HALLOWEEN MAGIC MINI SCRAPBOOK

To kick off my week of Halloween Magic I thought it would be fun to share with you a little book I did last year as a class at CKC. As everyone Knows next to Christmas Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays so I always love cominng up with amazing little projects.
Now I have to admit something right off I was inspired by a book my friend Jan Stevens did with the little Gypsy images from Gecko Galz where she put a mirror with the book to make it interactive if you hold the mirror up to the secret messages you can read what it says...this is great fun for the kids.
Also the flower on the cover was inspired by Mellissa Francis who I met at CKC in Houston last year she was showing how to make these amazing flowers using her trims (any frilly trim will work). Now the crepe paper trim on the cover that is all my idea taking something you can find at the dollar store and just by pleating it make something stunning for all to look at. All the Collage images are from Gecko Galz and the papers are by Paper studio. Hope you have fun looking at it!
Happy Haunting
Leanne Seed





















No comments:

Post a Comment