Thursday, August 7, 2014

VERY VINTAGE CARD

This month Gecko Galz is having another amazing challenge and the inspiration is all things vintage. So when I was considering what I wanted to make for the challenge I was inspired by a vintage doilie I found at an antique store in town. 


To make this card I started with a cream card base and layered on a piece of Gecko Galz country charm paper and inked the edges with Vintage photo distress ink. Next using Scotch liquide adhesive I adhered the doilie to the center of the card then I layered on paper flowers from Paper Studio and prima and vintage buttons. Next using my Marvy 2.5" scallop circle punch I punched out a picture from Gecko Galz "Beauties in black and white" and inked the edges with my Vintage photo ink. Using foam squares I poppped it up over the large flower. This will make a wonderful birthday card which I plan to give to my mom!
So now it is your turn to create something vintage for the Gecko Galz  VERY VINTAGE CHALLENGE. For all the rules and to see what fabulouse prizes you could win go to the Gecko Galz Blog at 





Happy Crafting 
Leanne

2 comments: