Sunday, November 24, 2013

An Oh So Charming Mini Book

I cant believe it is one month until Christmas and as everyone is starting to decorate their houses, shop for magical gifts, and get ready for hosting families I am busy creating little mini scrapbooks. Next month I am doing something fun with a group of friends we are having a private gift market at one of our houses. This is something that has caught on all over the United states, where a group comes together and sell crafts that they have made. 
So I thought I might share one of the little books I have made for this event. I used images from Gecko Galz and papers from Graphics 45 and paper Studio and Gecko Galz. Ribbons from May Arts, Stick on letters from Creative Imaginations and mulberry flowers from Hero Arts.
Also I just recently opened a shop on Etsy where I am selling my mini books and invite you to come check out all my books at



Dream Book Cover


I love adding pockets to add pull out photo tags!


I used 5x7 chipboard pieces as my book base


I love adding manila tags as decorations


Using my manila tag I cut out another tag from digital papers.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of inspirations and beauty!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment