Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tempting Ten minute Tuesday Card

Hi everyone!

well as promised I am back on track with my 10 minute Tuesday card designs, each Tuesday I will share a new design with you for a card that takes no more than 10 minutes to make. this is a great way to build up your greeting card collection. If you are like me your peeps want hand made cards and if you give a store bought card they look at you like "Really?" lol. So today I am sharing with you the following creation.




Dream Land Card

so for this card I started with a black cream card base and layered on a card topper cut from a piece of my minds eye paper (any pretty paper will do and I recomend going through your stash, because the hunt is half the fun to making a card. I inked the edge with vintage photo distress ink. Next I printed the picture (which you can find below (just right click and save to your computer) and mated it on a piece of black card stock. I placed it up towards the top and under that using red line tape layered on a piece of decorative trim I got on one of my outings at the Antique weekend in Warington/Round Top though you can use any trim you have in your stash. And that is it for that card....simple....pretty...and ready for your sentiment on the inside!
Have fun making your own version of the card.


Have a happy Scrappy day
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. Really...only ten minutes to make? Great card Leanne...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love how you matted it too, really makes the image pop! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete