Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LET'S GET READY FOR SCHOOL


So school is just around the corner and here are some fun ways to spruce up those tired little composition books or spiral notebooks so yours will look like one of a kinds and reflect your personality. So what I did was find some amazing 12 x12 scrapbook paper sheets in my collection  and cut then to fit the front and back of my notebook and adhered them with Scotch fast drying adhesive. Then I went through my Gecko Galz products and found some images that say "Me" and sized them to the desired size and decorated my covers. To hide the paper seam in the binding I found pretty trims/ribbon and also added three deminsional items on some of them like old jewelery or findings found at junk stores. Also inside the covers using heavy cardstock I put pockets to hold  a pen or papers I may get from the teacher.
It is a fun way to get ready for the school year!

















Happy Crafting
Leanne


4 comments:

  1. very pretty Leanne...the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I can never have enough notebooks/journals in my life, has always been that way, even as a child.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous notebooks Leanne, makes me want to go back to school again! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are stunning! i especially love "dreams" and "inner peace." xo

    ReplyDelete