Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Blossoms Ornament

Who says Ornaments are just for Christmas...not me that is for sure! I love creating ornaments for diffrent seasons and holidays and when Gecko Galz came up with the Spring Fling idea I thought it might be fun to create a Spring inspired Ornament. When I was at Micheals last month I discovered this amazing chipboard cone and thought it would be awesome to actually do a bit of mod podge on it using decorative napkins and then one thing lead to another and walla the Spring cone was born!
So if you like my little cone and want to find out just how I did it there are step by step instructions on the Gecko Galz website (under the Spring Fling area listed on their hme page) just go to www.geckogalz.com and discover all the wonderful projects you can make via the design team. Every two days they will be placing a new project on the site which could be fun.


Also if you have not done so the Easter challenge on my blog ends this Sunday so make sure if you want to do a project you have a link posted under  the Very Valentine blog entry (just press the image below to go there)



Just use one of the easter images I provides and create a fun project (could be a tag...a card....a mini book) and upload your link and you might just win 5 Digital collage sheets of your choice from Gecko Galz!!!! OMG fun hu?
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter!

Happy scrapping
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. You always make it fun Leanne! Gorgeous Spring decorations too, thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete