Sunday, October 14, 2012

Autumn Card Stamping

I will be the first to admit that I have been caught up in the digi stamp craze and for a moment took a step away from regular stamping, but then I came across a challenge site called "Fashionable Stamping Challenge" and thought I would brush off my clear and wood mounted stamps and see what I could do. I have a collection of wonderful stamps by Lynne Perrella that I go at the Stampington shop online and created some fun designs. I had forgotten what it was like to stamp and color so I thought I would share what I came up with.


Whimsical Altered Frame
by
Leanne Seed

for this frame I used Lynne's stamp Sweet Briar and colored it in using copic makers, Gecko Galz Image , "Dream" rubber stamp by Dawn Houser, Graphics 45 papers, wooden frame from Micheals, Mica Flakes by Stampendous, Stickles in Lagoon, Distress inks in Rusty Hinge & Vintage Photo, Staz On ink in Black, Pearl trim from Hobby Lobby, crochet trim from Hobby Lobby.



Lottsa Dots Card
by
Leanne Seed

I had alot of fun with this stamp and I used Lynne's "Remembrance" stamp and used Staz On black ink and stamped it on cream card stock. Once it was dry I colored in the stamp image with Copic markers ( I sprayed the image with fixative so there would be no bleeding, sometimes the alcohol in the pens react with the Staz On ink and you get a smear). The paper I used is specialty paper that I got at Texas Art Supply (they are on line as well) Vintage Photo ink by Distress Inks, Black wire edge sheer ribbons , red bling, copper brad by paper studios, and a watch hand by Tim Holtz (that actually spins).



Vintage Dreams Card
by
Leanne Seed

For this card I used Lynne's "Spring" stamp which I inked using my ink blending tool and Distress Inks in Rusty Hinge, Pine Needles, Vintage Photos. I also used bronze colored Stickles, olive green card stock, fun fall colored flower by Reflections, and the paper is hand made paper that I got at Texas Art Supply. I stamped the work Dream using Vintage Flower ink and the lady using Staz On in black.



Masquerade Card
by
Leanne Seed

I love this card and used Lynne's "Collete" stamp and colored in the background using my ink blending tool and picked raspberry & Lemonaid. Then I colored in the image of the girl using my Copic Markers. I love using copics because they blend so well so I blended the yellow and pink on the roses. I tore the edges then placed in on a piece of black card stock. I added a metal arrow piece into the right corner. and the paper I used was by Paper studio and added a cream pearl using a Viva pearl pen.


I had an amazing time creating these cards and hope this will inspire everyone to get out their fun stamps and make some cards!

Happy scrapping
Leanne

5 comments:

  1. Leanne these are fabulous cards, so full of wonderful images and colours. How lovely that you had so much fun using the stamps again.
    Thanks for sharing them at FSC, shades of Autumn challenge.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LeeAnne
    A stunning collection. I think we can tell that you had lots of fun with your LP stamps :)
    The colours on the altered frame and pairing it with the image is such fun but I also love the Spring creation with the soft, muted colours tones.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC this fortnight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute gorgeous collection of cards! Beautiful shades of Fall and love those images! Thank you for joining us at FSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are wonderful - looks like you had a lot of fun dusting off your stamps! So glad you linked up at Art With No Boundaries!

    ReplyDelete