Thursday, January 19, 2012

Use of your favorite paper

Hi Everyone!

I was intrigued when I read the recent challenge from Ginger Snaps is

GC135: Random Redhead Challenge - Use Your Favorite Paper

All of us have our favorite lines of paper that we use time and time again, and when a new collection comes out we get as excited as we did when we were children at Christmas...mine happen to be Graphics 45, Webster Pages, Authentique, Echo Park....and Bo Bunny!!!
Recently I took notice that alot of my recent designs were using alot of the Bo Bunny butterfly papers from last year. Did I get stuck in a rut? Did I over buy? Can you ever over buy a paper that you just love? Never!
So I began looking at why I had become smitten like a school girl with this line of paper and the answer is so simple, it combines my favorite colors turquoise and brown with butterflies and has that vintage look that I soooo love. Okay so this is how bad it is with thi paper...when it got hard to find the paper I scanned in each piece so I would have it forever. I know bad me but when you have an addiction you do some pretty seedy stuff lol. I am happy to see that a number of companies (Webster Pages, Echo Park) are now offering their papers in digital formats so people like me who become addicted to the papers can have them free and clear. So what I thought I would do is share with you some of my designs using my all time favorite BO BUNNY paper.
I hope you enjoy the projects and remember it's okay to have a paper addiction we are paper crafters and artist.







4 comments:

  1. Love your card and your your papers. By the way, my name is Diane and I too am a paper addict, lol. Have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, gorgeous creations! i can see why you love turquoise and brown, the color combination really has a lot of depth. these are beautiful and whimsical. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brenda, these are all so gorgeous; love the color theme...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are stunning! I can see why you love this paper so much. Love your style. :) Thanks for sharing these with Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete