Thursday, January 5, 2012

SHOP SHOUT OUT

So it is a new year and I thought it might be fun to get back to doing spotlights on amazing Stores and shops for you to visit. this month I am spotlighting a wonderful online shop called Articus Studio online. This is a great shop for all things in doing altered art...thats right find the perfect findings, jewlery tools, altered art classes, stamps, and a million and one ideas. the owner Corrine has brought together amazing products and artisons to show you how to use the products. I want to share a few works from the site people have done using her products



 And then dont get me started on their on line classes they are breath taking


 so if you get the chance stop by and take a peek...if you are like me you will be hooked

http://www.articusstudiodesign.com/index.html

If you have a shop you would like to do a shout out to leave us a comment we love checking them out!
Have a great day
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment