Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FREEBIE TUESDAY? WERE ON OUR WAY TO CKC!!!

Howdy to all of my lovely crafting friends!

Wow I think this time I have beat all my latness records when it comes to my Freebie Friday images. I appologise to all of you for my HUGE delay this past weekend was my whirl wind teaching adventure across Texas lol. I want to thank all of you who joined me at Stamp Antonio and at my new teaching Spot Scrap Books N More in New Braunfels I had the best groups this past weekend and made the experiance amazing! If you are ever in the San Antonio area I recomend you check out Stamp Antonio Arts they are the most amazing craft store ever! They cater to those who love stamping but also have items that are really out of the box and have tonz of items for the ATC lover! And again if you are ever in the New Braunfels area check out Scrapbooks N More they have the most wonderful collection of papers!
Now on to Freebie Friday....as you all know I am teaching at the Texas CKC's this year and next Friday I will be at the Houston CKC teaching two fun little classes...my Oolala mini book where I am using Gecko Galz ephemeras and Echo Parks papers

And also a Cowgirl Diva tag book where I am using Gecko Galz Cowgirl ephemera and their Lucky Stripe paper

.....not only do you get to make this but also I am giving away an amazing door prize in each class and every student walks away with a gift worth $25...so it is almost like you get a FREE class actually. On top of amazing classes there is a wonderful dealers area where companies are selling amazing crafting items, fun crops, and make and takes.....so if you are going to be in the Houston area I would love to have some of you in my class....also if you ever wanted to have a fun girls weekend of crafting fun this could be a great destination....and remember what happens at CKC stays at CKC! If you would like to check out my classes and the other ones please visit the CKC website at
http://www.scrapandpapercorner.com/events/ckc/houston/index.html
So in celebration of CKC for the next two times I will be giving images in the theme of my classes today I am doing a French theme to celebrate the OOLALA BOOK! I hope you enjoy the images and I look forward to seeing some of you at CKC Houston!





Have a Happy Scrappy Day!
Leanne

3 comments:

  1. these are wonderful!! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ooolala mini book, it's so pretty and your tag too! The images are great! Have fun teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebies Lee Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete