Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's a colorful Freebie Friday and challenge!

Hi everyone!

So Freebie Friday is a wee bit late which makes it Freebie Saturday instead...but it is freebie time none the less! This week I decided too do two things number one celebrate with color and what better way to celebrate color then with some stunning colorized vintage photos for you to use in your craft products. I picked six of my favorite images for you and now for the fun twist create a crafted item using any of these images and email it to me at fripperiesandbutterflies@yahoo.com and from the entries I will hold a random drawing and the winner gets their choice of any 4 Collage sets from Gecko Galz (check them out at http://www.geckogalz.com/ ) and your choice of a clear or digital stamp set....a total value of $35 in prizes woo hoo! Also everyone who enters gets....drum roll please....1 free Gecko Galz collage set and I will feature everones designs on my blog in July. The challenge will run from now until June 25th! The winner will be announced July 1st. Good luck to everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
And Happy Crafting!
Leanne








4 comments:

  1. thanks for some more great images, Lee Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful images. I especially like the lady in red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous images, thank you for sharing them.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, nice...like the lady with the binoculars :)

    ReplyDelete