Friday, May 13, 2011

Have a Fairy Merry Day with FREE Fairy images

Hello everyone!

welcome to another FREEBIE FRIDAY! Today I was out in my garden and started thinking about when I was a child and how I would spend the summers with my grandmother and in her garden I would run about searching for fairies...and how I was convinced that dragonflies were really fairies,lol. So today for Freebie Friday I am sharing some Flower Fairy images to use in your paper crafting. they are a great way to dress up any project.








Also I am sharing one of my fairy inspired cards where I created my own fairy using Gecko Galz Art Nouveau collage set and a butterfly for the wings, Pink Paislee papers, paper flower by flying Unicorn, antique pearl buttons by Gecko Galz, crystal gems by Mark richards.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and magical weekend!

happy scrappin
Leanne

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card!
    love the images..thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning card! Thanks for the images, they are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for sharing all those images! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, your images are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing the awesome images! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those wings

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful...lovely design and individual elements. Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete