Friday, May 6, 2011

FREE MOTHERS DAY IMAGES FOR FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Hi Everyone!!!

Its another friday and you know what that means....yep it's FREEBIE FRIDAY! Today I am sharing some images that will be wonderful to use in your Mothers day card making or scrapbooking projects. If you are like me and wait until the last minute to make your cards these will be wonderful little additions to your card, or if your mother is having a birthday......or just any female that you love enough to make a special card for!
I also am going to share a few cards I did plus some sentiments you can use on your cards! So are you ready for all the fun? Here we go!!!!
First here are the images;





And now I would like to share a few cards I did this year for mothers day and under each image it will give a list of products used  to create each card you are welcome to use my ideas and even change them up to make them more your creations! Just have fun!
Card number 1
For this card I started with a cream card base then layered on scrap pieces of papers (I never throw anything away which includes webster pages paper, 7 gypsies papers and crate paper papers. I got the M is for Mother collage set from Gecko Galz (you can find them at http://www.geckogalz.com/ ), a metal butterfly by blue moon, and paper flowers by Flying Unicorn (you can find them at http://www.flyingunicornllc.com/ ) and Distress inks in vintage photo and tattered rose.

Second Card
Again I started with a cream card base then layered on scrap papers from paper pizazz, Webster pages.  Art Nouveau Collage sheet by Gecko Galz for the lady and for the butterfly it was the Viva La France collection, Antique pearl buttons, two pins by singer, circle stickers by Studio112, May arts ribbon, pop dots, mark richards turquoise bling and Distress inks in vintage photo and tattered rose.

Third Card
For this card start with a cream card base I layered on a piece of retro rose paper by Crate paper then the edge from pink paislee Daily Junque collection. The image is from the "M is for Mother" collection from Gecko Galz which I pop doted up. Then I added the lace trim using red line tape and over that the retro flower ribbon both from Crate Papers. I added vintage pearl buttons and three yellow roses from Flying Unicorn. I used Distress inks in Wild Honey and Victorian Velvet.

Card number four


For this card I again started with a cream colored card base and layered paper by TPL. The image is from this blog then I used newsprint flowers by Hero Arts, vintage lace, amber, gold and turquoise bling from Mark Richards, A metal embellishment by natural explorer (from Hobby Lobby), glossy accents & clear ultrafine glitter. Distress  inks in vintage photo, Wild Honey and Tattered Rose.

And last here are the sentiments I used on all my cards for you to play with and create your own mothers day card or keepsake.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe mothers day and drench your mother in love and kisses for life is fleeting and one day she will not be there to heap love on her!

Have a happy scrappy day
Leanne

4 comments: