Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Come Join Me In San Antonio This Weekend!

Hi everyone!

Well we are coming up on the Memorial weekend and I am going to be making my way to San Antonio to teach two new classes that were inspired by the wonderful products of Gecko Galz. If you are going to be in the San Antonio area or would just like to come hang out with us for a day of cool classes, fun techniques and FREE prizes come join us at Stamp antonio Arts.
The first class I will be doing is a Graphics 45 envelope paper featuring the Gecko Galz "Strawberry Fields" Papers this is a fun little book that has hidden areas for memorabilia and photos.




add a little stickles, a few paper flowers  and a sprinkle of beatles songs and you have a groovy little book for a gift or for you!

after that I am doing another wonderful card class where you get to make not 4 but 6 stunning spring cards that are perfect for any occasion, you get to work with core'dinations papers and ephemeras that are not yet released! And every student who takes my class this weekend gets FREE Gecko Galz Gifts!!!




I hope some of you can join us!
Have a happy Crafty Day!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment