Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Off To Stamp Antonio I go.....wanna come along?

Hi Everyone!

So I am off to San Antonio on Saturday to teach two new classes and I am so looking forward to seeing some of you there! This month we are doing a Copic Marker card Class which features Gecko Galz Digital "Wild West Stamps" and "deadwood" papers.
This is what the class looks like
The second class I am doing is the Cowgirl Mini Book which features Gecko Galz "Wild West Women" collage sheet, Paper Studio Papers, UTEE and Cuttle Bug Embossing folders. I love doing mini albums and as a Texas gal this one was so much fun! I hope some of you can come join me for these wonderful classes and come visit with the lovley ladies of Stamp Antonio Arts in San Antonio.
Here is a sneak peek at the mini book
And finally for all of you who can't make it to these classes fear not for I will be returning to San Antonio next month for two more fun filled classes, these are both inspired by Alice in Wonderland....the first is another great card  class featuring Coordinations papers, Gecko Galz "Wonderland" papers and "Mad Hatter" Collage images! And the second class will be a fun little curio cabinit where you will work with 7 Gypsies papers, Gecko Galz Collage images and clear stamps, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. So Mark your calendar for March 26th and book your seat now for there is limited seating and come play with me!


Have a wonderful Weekend and keep creating!

hugs
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time (looks like one too). Great looking cards! Hugs! I love your cowgirls!

    ReplyDelete