Monday, February 7, 2011

Mini Monday; A Girly Girl Mini Book

Over the weekend I designed a little shabby chic mini album for a challenge at Bella Creations (If you have not visited this site I highly recomend doing so! It has some very talented people and wonderful challenges and techniques) and thought I would share it on here. I then started thinking this would be an awesome class to kick off my classes in Houston TX so this will be my March class for Gecko Galz.
To make this Book I used Gecko Galz Zeigfield Girls & Frames collage sheets, the background papers are by Land of Enchantment, the flowers by Prima and Pearls by Hero Arts. I wanted to create something very girly girl and where you can drop your own pictures in so I actually made the frames working frames, Keep checking back for more mini book designs!
Have a creative day
Leanne


1 comment:

  1. How cool! Glad I followed you back from my blog - thanks for following. I love a generous soul, looking forward to getting to know you! You are going to post this new blog over at BC ..:)

    ReplyDelete